[Magdalen] Mike Logsdon

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Sun May 3 12:00:17 UTC 2020

After Marion mentioned that we hadn't heard from Mike in quite a while I
sent him a message off list, but I got no reply. So yesterday I reached out
to our good friend Brian Reid who I knew had been in touch with Mike off
and on. He said he would check on Mike. This morning I found this message
from Brian.

Mike's reply:
“Oh heavens!  Now I really do feel guilty for not updating the group!
Please tell them I spent several days in hospital in late-Feb due to a
scary, life-threatening experience I'm slowly but surely recovering from,
and that someday in the foreseeable future a detailed update is coming.
And thank them for their concern! “
--

Christopher Hart