[Magdalen] Obama Speaks

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Mon May 11 11:20:24 UTC 2020

Oh, I didn’t think you were being catty at all; I just thought maybe I’d made a mistake, since lots of school things have been put off till fall or cancelled altogether.
My grandsons are seniors, and they’re bummed because they won’t have a real graduation ceremony, and the spring sports had to cancel their senior recognition banquet. They don’t know what’s going to happen with the fall semester at their respective colleges, and Ryan’s freshman orientation will be online in July. I’m hoping they’ll watch Obama’s speech, but their dad is very right-wing, so I doubt if they will.