[Magdalen] No Place Like Home.

cantor03 at aol.com cantor03 at aol.com
Thu May 14 20:19:38 UTC 2020

This week I decided that if I can no longer safely transport myself to the Upper Midwest,the next best thing is to bring the Upper Midwest to me.
I therefore ordered cheese (1) a six year old cheddar wheel) from the BurnettDairy, literally out my hometown back door; (2) a supply of Sheboygan style Bratwurst fromMilwaukee's famed Usinger Co; (3) rhubarb Danish Kringle from Racine (Wisconsin)Bakery; and a supply of Nut Goodie candy bars from Pearson's Saint Paul, MN.
Yum!
These Midwestern staples will keep me happy despite the pandemic.

David Strang.