[Magdalen] Diocese decisions: "re-gathering"

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Thu May 14 20:56:40 UTC 2020

Our parish has adhered to the Bishop's guidelines, so we're still staying
out of churches through the end of the month (Daily Offices on Zoom from
homes; Masses from the rectory on FB live stream featuring the rector and
his wife). A parish task force has been formed to help the rector decide
how to implement any process for reopening.

I noticed yesterday that one suburban parish is announcing Sunday service
in their church on May 24, based on the governor's guidelines. There's a
long email about it that conspicuously fails to mention anything about
diocesan guidelines. I wonder if they'll be hearing from the Bishop on this.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA