[Magdalen] Diocese decisions: "re-gathering"

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Fri May 15 02:28:52 UTC 2020

My parish is live-streaming the Sunday service (clergy, organist, four
singers, and a few readers present) via Facebook and recording it for later
viewing. The rector also streams morning and evening prayer on weekdays.
The vestry meets via Zoom and the members of the vestry each have a rota of
parishioners whom they call on a weekly basis to check on them. Our bishop
has been live-streaming Noonday prayer most days. I'm sure there are
discussions about future steps, but I'm not currently privy to any details.
I miss seeing people. Even a Zoom coffee hour would be welcome.

--

Christopher Hart