[Magdalen] Diocese decisions: "re-gathering"

Allan Carr allanc5 at me.com
Fri May 15 20:26:23 UTC 2020

Here in California our rector has been doing morning prayer by himself in the church on Sundays on Facebook. Camille and I first watch the Zoom forum and holy Eucharist from All Saints Pasadena, where we were members long ago.
We’re both pretty infirm and rarely attend church, so we like this arrangement.

Allan Carr