[Magdalen] Diocese decisions: "re-gathering"

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Mon May 18 01:06:53 UTC 2020

I seem to remember being told at one time that the Cathedral is completely
separate; it receives no funding from the Diocese and is its own entity.
St. Alban's, which is on the Cathedral grounds, is,of course, part of the
Diocese.  But I could be wrong.  I think that is the reason services are
being held from the Cathedral itself. It has its own congregation, but it's
really a national church in terms of its reach.