[Magdalen] Virtual Evensong

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Wed May 20 22:04:34 UTC 2020

There's a gorgeous "virtual choral evensong" on YouTube as of yesterday.
Music superbly done, and the lessons read superbly by some folks you might
recognize. Special choral appearance in the middle of the anthem as well.
It all blew me away, and I'm enjoying excerpts when I have a break in my
work day.

https://youtu.be/3X8FYAb3JK0

The Rodolfus Foundation is proud to present our first ever Virtual Evensong
in association with The Friends of Cathedral Music and ChoralEvensong.org.
Our Virtual Evensong is a service of thanksgiving and a fundraiser for the
Cathedral Choirs’ Emergency Fund and the Rodolfus Foundation’s Emergency
Fund, featuring almost 1000 submissions from around the world, and
contributions from special guests including Stephen Fry, Alexander
Armstrong, Sir Simon Russell Beale and The Reverend Richard Coles. You can
find the Order of Service through The Rodolfus Foundation website by
clicking here: https://bit.ly/3dZGe1X
<https://www.youtube.com/redirect?event=video_description&v=3X8FYAb3JK0&redir_token=lYeE8vkytS5xtoOtSbLo3WP_EZp8MTU5MDA5NzY3NEAxNTkwMDExMjc0&q=https%3A%2F%2Fbit.ly%2F3dZGe1X>

--
Scott R. Knitter