[Magdalen] Is anyone here worshipping in person inside a church?

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 17:39:08 UTC 2020

South Carolina is beginning to worship in person worship in churches
again.  We have careful protocols in place that limit attendance, mandate
masking, no singing, no 'visiting' with others.  With the exception of the
celebrant, Eucharist is bread only.  I have really missed worship but my
internist has restricted me from attending worship in the nave.  I will
comply, of course.

What is going on in your churches/dioceses regarding in person worship?
Are you attending?

Ginga