[Magdalen] Worship and job updates..

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 18:42:05 UTC 2020

That is great news Sheila. So, if you had not applied for the job you
didn't get, you would not have asked for this priest's reference and you
might not have come to mind as a solution to his problem.

Lots of good wishes for a really enjoyable time with this church and who
knows for how long.

Marion, a pilgrim