[Magdalen] Updates from here!!

Sheila Ketler debbiedimond52 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 13:02:55 UTC 2020

Hi everyone
Thank you to Grace for forwarding the article "The God who knits..."  I
will enjoy reading it again and Psalm 139 is one of my most favorite
psalms... I also like the very
last one which we used at mom's funeral. It talks of making a joyful noise
unto the Lord... Let all things give praise to the Lord with the sound of
music!! Right on as far as I am concerned...
Blessings to all
Sheila