[Magdalen] Scam

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 14:33:25 UTC 2020

I’ll probably do something at the polls through the local Democratic Party. They’re asking for people to just watch out for people having difficulty or being intimidated, etc. I’m still going to vote early or absentee, though. I applied for my absentee ballot, but I might just go over and vote early. Of course, I guess I could follow trump’s suggestion to do Hogge and test the system!