[Magdalen] Hypocrisy?

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Sun Sep 20 22:14:55 UTC 2020

I recall from my boyhood that one constituency was so Conservative that
they would vote for a monkey if it's backside was blue (the Conservative
Party colour) enough. People will vote the Party whatever they think of
the candidate. Has anybody else noted that the Republican Senators who
are opposed to a quick vote have specified "before the Election"? That
allows over a month between the election and when the new Congress meets
while MM is still Leader whatever happens November 3.

Roger