[Magdalen] Rodent Patrol News

cady soukup cadyasoukup at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 16:34:25 UTC 2020

What wonderful news Jay!

Your new substation of the Broadway Rodent Patrol sounds lovely - both
for the kitties, who have a safer home, and for you, who get to have
local officers to nurture and get to know. It may even reduce pesky
rodents in your immediate vicinity?

Our 3 rodent control officers have developed into indoors wussies.
They haven't been able to get a handle on the field mice that come in,
although they have definitely taken care of every bat that found its
way into our house (we even have a bat habitat hanging in our
stairwell to try to mitigate the predation). It is an amazing thing to
see our heaviest, laziest cat vertically jump and manage to intercept
a bat flying by in its irregular swooping pattern.

hugs from the eastern side the Blue Ridge & Massanutten Mountains - Cady