[Magdalen] Holy Week

Judy Fleener fleenerj at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 11:17:17 UTC 2021

We have traveled to places (churches we loved for the Triduum) after Bill
retired.  One of the stops was in Crossville with you.  We also visited
Chicago and New York.  This week I am finding solace at St. Thomas, Battle
Creek and Trinity Church Wall Street for online worship. Our parish had
Palm Sunday and Easter only this week.  The church is open for individual
prayer or stations.  I am yearning for more but I get it.  We have a new
very part time rector who is not a liturgist but is doing a great job and a
mostly older congregation.  I just can't imagine not having anything on
Maundy Thursday. I will be sitting at my computer with Trinity Church.
Judy

--
Hope is a thing with feathers that perches in the soul.
Judy Fleener, ObJN