[Magdalen] Holy Week

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 13:22:50 UTC 2021

We are indeed being shown a new thing:  *Behold, I am doing a new thing;
now it springs forth, do you not perceive it?  (Isaiah 43:19)*

While I long for Anglo-Catholic worship in the flesh, I have been amply fed
by the offerings set before me by several churches at all times of the day
and week..  In fact, I love that I can access 'good fit' liturgy in other
places, especially as it is not available in that form locally even if we
were to be open.

I think it is a test of what is in my heart.

Marion, a pilgrim