[Magdalen] Holy Week

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Thu Apr 1 23:51:23 UTC 2021

Can't tell you how sustained I feel by hearing about all of our Holy Week
observances! I miss you all so much, and of course I'll never forget that
wonderful Holy Week in Crossville with Fleeners and Wilders! I have sung
the Exsultet every single year through 2019, since that year when Bill sang
it for us! I did spend my office hours today preparing for tomorrow and
Easter, and finishing by stripping the altar while singing "Were You
There." That felt almost normal. As we are all so fond of saying and
hearing,  I love you all.

Ann
The Reverend Ann Markle
Buffalo,  NY