[Magdalen] Fwd: Three Hours at the Cross

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 14:14:51 UTC 2021

Thanks, ME.  Yes, I agree with your choice of Marion Cowie.  She was
wonderful and I would have listened to more of her.

I was honoured to be a real part of this liturgy despite the thousands of
miles separating us.  This to me has been a  miraculous change in life
caused by Covid and the unifying wonders of technology.  In a real sense,
the world is my church.

Marion, a pilgrim