[Magdalen] He is Risen!

Roger Stokes r.s.stokes.65 at cantab.net
Sun Apr 4 16:26:23 UTC 2021

It brought a good size congregation for us this morning. It seemed to be
almost full in the socially-spaced Nave and communion took some time.
Some people, including one of our honorary assistant priests who is a
religious sister from out of town, were back for the first time in about
six months. As I said to the Vicar after the service it was also good to
have the odour of sanctity as well.  I think that was the first time we
were censed in just over a year.

Roger