[Magdalen] Easter services

Mahoney, W. Michael wmmah at stoneledge.net
Mon Apr 5 14:14:20 UTC 2021

Trinity-Washington,Va welcomed Easter Morning at 6:30 AM on top of Red Oak
Mountain, which stands high above the surrounding area.  Despite the hour
and the cold, there were 100 people there.

I was not among them.  I attended our indoor, 10:30 service where there
were as many people as the distancing rules permitted, about 25.  Our brand
new organ and a small choir made it an especially joyous occasion.

Mike M