[Magdalen] He is Risen!

cady soukup cadyasoukup at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 15:23:18 UTC 2021

Interesting times, then and now!

I am trying to imagine the first Easter, when the women reported to
the men that the tomb was empty. How many days of despair and
confusion did it take for them to begin to work out what it meant
other than pure disaster? To put aside the inevitable problem solving
(maybe Joseph of Arimathea has the body, perhaps the soldiers removed
the body, is it possible that ...) and gossiping (did you hear about
Judas? ...) and blaming.

On Good Friday morning, I had the first dose of the Moderna
COVID19/SARS-CoV2 vaccine. My immune system decided to make me sleep
through Easter (fatigue and brain fog), so I missed both Holy Saturday
and Easter Sunday celebrations. Waking up on Easter Monday was
disorienting, to say the least.

hugs anyway - Cady
in rural Virginia where the morels (mushrooms) may be arising in the woods ...