[Magdalen] Happy Birthday to Judy Fleener!

Judy Fleener fleenerj at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 16:07:46 UTC 2021

We have been celebrating our birthdays for about a month.  Families coming
separately.  It began in March with a party here with our oldest son and
his family.  The next week son # 2 and family came.  Son 4 later bringing
dinner, without kids.  We travelled to Tennessee to watch a grandson coach
baseball with Bill, Jr. and his wife and had a good visit with son #3.  The
pandemic, and their work has kept us apart for too long.