[Magdalen] Catkin, RIP

Susan Hagen susanvhagen at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 20:04:40 UTC 2021

Dear friends,
Today I had to say good bye to my little cat, Catkin.  She has had
kidney disease for several years and for the last couple of weeks I
could see that she was declining.  Yesterday she barely touched her
food but last night she got in bed with me and snuggled all night for
the first time in years.  She doesn't like the big cats but tolerated
them to be with me.  This morning I could see that she was much worse
and when my cat feeder arrived she agreed that the end was near.  I
took her to the vet where she was euthanized.  She passed very
peacefully.  I commend her to the loving arms of the Good Shepherd.

Susan

--
The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among
you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the