[Magdalen] More about me

Susan Hagen susanvhagen at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 21:18:15 UTC 2021

I am feeling better and better and I know your prayers have helped.  I
will be starting a course of radiation treatments, 5 days a week for 6
weeks, starting 8/16.  The doctor assures me that the side effects are
usually mild, mostly fatigue.  Please don't stop the prayers.
Yesterday I went in and the created the face mask molded to my face
that will immobilize my head during treatments and did a new CT scan.
Interesting stuff.

Susan

--
The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among
you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the