[Magdalen] Prayers for Catharine Phillips+

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 11:46:05 UTC 2021

Friends,

I received this news via Facebook yesterday.  Let us pray for our sister
Catharine.

+++

>From Catharine's CaringBridge page.  Written by her daughter Sawyer:

On Sunday, August 8th Catharine went with her husband, Jeff, to the ER

after being unable to walk and communicate. She was admitted and after

a CT scan and MRI it was confirmed that she has three brain tumors.
The pathology has come back and they believe she is a candidate for

radiation and chemotherapy. She has been fitted for her radiation mask and

will begin radiation soon.

https://www.caringbridge.org/visit/catharinephillips/journal