[Magdalen] Update on Susan Hagen

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 19:27:28 UTC 2021

So happy to hear you are doing well, Susan. Continued prayers, of course.
(If you see a faint glimmer of light on occasion, don't be alarmed, it's
only my patron saint, Elizabeth, checking on you. She is extremely
motherly.) I've been bothering St. Benedict and his sister on your behalf
too. Give Don Bosco a scratch behind the ears for me.