[Magdalen] Dilemma redux

John Robison friarjohn00 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 04:02:31 UTC 2021

It is his choice to endanger himself and his sons. It is also his choice to
not honor your safety in this way.
This inability to provide for the care of his children is a consequence of
his actions. He is a bad parent, and needs to face those consequences.

--

The Rev. John R. Robison, Asc. ECST
The Old Catholic Church, Provence of the United States.