[Magdalen] Texas pubbies please check in

Rick Mashburn ricklmashburn at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 12:57:35 UTC 2021

We're doing ok in San Antonio. Nothing has frozen (yet) and we haven't lost
power. We made a food run on Sunday so the fridge is full. We've had
no/spotty internet but that's nothing compared to others. I know lots of
folks who haven't had power since midnight yesterday!

My biggest worry right now is R2 Covid shot at 1:45. Snow started melting
yesterday because of warm sun. As soon as it set, everything turned to ice
so streets will be dangerous. It's supposed to warm up above freezing but
not until this afternoon.

Peace, Rick
210-618-5096