[Magdalen] Texas pubbies please check in

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 04:24:45 UTC 2021

A friend's son and daughter-in-law are in Dallas.

They grew up in New England and he went to Rochester (RIT), so they know
snow.
They're caring for their neighbors now, giving advice, helping.
Bless these kids.
Neither is the praying kind, so they've left that to me.

Which reminds me:
the local paper has two stories about grandchildren of people I'd known
long ago.
One is now a state rep doing amazing populist work,
the other is a lawyer working to toughen legislation re: sex assault.
-M, feeling prayerful, warm & content