[Magdalen] Happy New Year

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 12:56:44 UTC 2021

A very happy New Year to one and all. I suspect that some annoying private
fireworks would have disturbed my peace last night, but as it turned out I
was sufficiently tired that I was in bed and asleep well before midnight
(Eastern USA Time). I am happy to have slept the new year in and look
forward to more interaction with all of you this year. My online friends
are the only friends I really get to interact with these days.

--

Christopher Hart