[Magdalen] Field Hospitals

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 00:42:39 UTC 2021

I’m afraid you’re right, Suzie. The Diocese sent us an updated map of Virginia this week, and the entire state, except for what looked like two small orange counties, is red. No indoor or outdoor church gatherings, though we can stream or record services from church with a minimum of players. We did that for Christmas Eve, and the congregation appreciated it, but it was a lot of work, since we don’t have internet access and had to bring in a couple of hot spots. Anyway, we’ll do it every once in awhile, but not every week.

Are you at all worried about having the field hospital so close to the church?  What a mess we’re in!

Stay safe...