[Magdalen] Field Hospitals

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Sat Jan 2 14:43:35 UTC 2021

They have started reactivating the Nightingale Hospitals in a number of
towns and cities in England as the regular hospitals come under extra
pressure but there is concern about how they will find enough trained
staff to run them. The armed services are running test centres up and
down the country and will soon be providing support to secondary schools
as they start a programme of mass testing this month. As a result their
capacity to support the running of these extra treatment centres is
bound to be limited.

Roger