[Magdalen] Interrupted confirmation

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Wed Jan 6 22:45:28 UTC 2021

Best of times, worst of times.  Georgia senate races both called for
Democrats, which means we've got a Democrats congress, which at the very
least means President Biden's cabinet and judicial picks will be approved,
and we won't have to look at McConnell's face quite as much.  Meanwhile the
minions of our wannabe tin pot dictator are making a shambles of our US
Capitol building. I can only hope Congress is meeting in a safe place,
certifying the election.

Ann
The Reverend Ann Markle
Buffalo,  NY