[Magdalen] Symbol upon symbol

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Wed Jan 20 23:10:09 UTC 2021

Yes Lynn, I was last in the USA in January 2017. On my previous trip a
few months earlier in a conversation in the departure lounge as I waited
to fly out I expressed my views on the then candidate and said I would
not visit America if he was President. There's a few of the 48 I haven't
been in yet. Let's just see how the next few months develop as at the
moment I am not meant to travel abroad and the USA has a block on travel
from the UK.

Roger