[Magdalen] Prayer request

P. Dan Brittain pdan.brittain at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 02:00:35 UTC 2021

Mary Ann, Aunt to a good friend, has developed pneumonia.

And for me again. Some remember that a few years ago, I developed some
growths on my pancreas. They turned out to not be dangerous but I was told
to have an MRI every 6 months to check on them. They have grown again so
will have to be checked. At the same time, I am having spasms in my
diaphragm. I have not been a comfortable little boy recently.

Couldn't get into the VA to get these scheduled until I had a covid test.
Took a week after the test to get results.

I have a 1:00 appointment Thursday to get started with some testing.

P. Dan Brittain
Harrison, Arkansas

Transcriptions, Arrangements and Original Compositions
Wind Band, Brass Band, Choir, and Ensembles

http//:pdanbrittain.com  Or  at Sheet Music Plus
http://tinyurl.com/yb9fl39r