[Magdalen] Prayers Welcomed

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 15:52:03 UTC 2021

Hope all goes well with your procedure Christopher.
peace
Lynn

On Jan 26, 2021, at 9:48 AM, Christopher Hart <cervus51 at gmail.com> wrote:

I just read on Facebook a fairly lengthy post from our listsib Carol
Trevathan that she has been in the hospital for three days for treatment
for what turned out to be a blocked bile duct. Those of you on Facebook can
check out her somewhat lengthy post there for more detail. Since it's
already on Facebook I don't think I'm breaking any confidence sharing it
here. She's in my prayers and I hope yours as well.

On another note, I am scheduled to have an upper endoscopy this Friday the
29th. It's a short outpatient procedure, but does involve general
anesthesia. My next door neighbour has offered to drive me as my wife does
not drive. I had an endoscopy along with my colonoscopy a few months ago
and the doctor snipped a couple of polyps. Nothing was cancerous, but
subsequent tests inclined him to think he should go back in and remove
several smaller polyps that remained so that's what's planned for Friday.
I'm hopeful for a mostly uneventful procedure and no bad news afterwards.
--

Christopher Hart