[Magdalen] Candidates for Diocesan Bishop of SC announced

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 16:05:30 UTC 2021

Thanks, Jim.  Do you know Hoare+?

I must say that in my experience one of the reasons DoSC is strong now is
because we have mostly not kept a bitter fight with the Anglican split
offs.  At least at Good Shepherd, we have fared forward as Episcopalians
without much thought of what St. Paul's Anglican is doing.  I do think the
Anglicans in SC are stewing in their juice...lots of $ trouble.

Ginga