[Magdalen] Candidates for Diocesan Bishop of SC announced

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 16:20:59 UTC 2021

Geoffrey Hoare was rector of a downtown church in Alexandria for many
years. He was always out and about in the neighborhood and was kind of the
Rector of Old Town.  He's from England, very personable, and brilliant.  I
didn't realize he was at St. Alban's in DC now, but that's the church on
the grounds of the National Cathedral and would be a good "training ground"
for a bishop. I don't know any of the others.

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

*"Not all of us can do great things, but we can do small things with great
love."*
*St. Teresa of Calcutta*