[Magdalen] Susan update

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 22:03:48 UTC 2021

Amazing, and thank you for the update. Like Cady, I'm not at all surprised
that she doesn't remember the days immediately prior, nor the circumstances
of her arrival to ER. Our brains are merciful sometimes and work in
mysterious ways. I hope she never does remember. Remembering that she is a
Benedictine oblate, I've been bothering St. Benedict and his sister
Scholastica a great deal on her behalf, also Sts. Francis, Julian, and
Gertude on behalf of her kitties, who I am sure miss their human a good
deal.