[Magdalen] Mysteries?

Juli Tarsney juli at tarsney.net
Mon Jul 19 13:27:25 UTC 2021

You should definitely read Penny’s books in order. A few of the early ones
may be more stand-alone but starting at a certain point there is a sequence
of novels that tells a connected story, and it’s very meaningful to know
the characters’ histories and relationships. She always feels things in so
you wouldn’t be totally lost, but the experience is much enriched by
reading in order.

Yesterday I finished book 11 and started book 12.