[Magdalen] Prayer request, many and sundry problems

P. Dan Brittain pdan.brittain at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 23:29:53 UTC 2021

Update 2

 And forgot one (when it rains, it pours) I have a monstrous toothache; one
of my few remaining molars.

>   So - most likely an infection. 10 days of antibiotics.

After several days, no change at all. Checked in today as they are closed
on Fridays-Sundays.

Have a new antibiotic now. Am hoping!

 On Mar 14, 2021, at 1:17 PM, P. Dan Brittain <pdan.brittain at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

>>> I have not been feeling too well since Christmas. (Wasn't Covid, have
>>> been
>>> tested). Some breathing problems, but those we were attributing to the
>>> right side of my diaphragm being paralyzed.
>>>
>>> A couple of years ago, was diagnosed with pancreatic cysts. Further
>>> testing
>>> showed what I had was not dangerous in itself but I needed to have an MRI
>>> every 6 months to be sure the cysts had not grown or become dangerous. My
>>> latest MRI in FEB showed I needed to have another round of endoscopic
>>> exams
>>> to determine if I needed more testing or treatment.
>>>
>>> I still have not had the endoscopic procedure on the cysts; trying to get
>>> that set up.

They requested that procedure in mid February, still no date lined up.

>> I am having uneasy feelings about the cysts - but will be happy to be
proven wrong.

--
P. Dan Brittain
Harrison, Arkansas

Transcriptions, Arrangements and Original Compositions
Wind Band, Brass Band, Choir, and Ensembles

http//:pdanbrittain.com  Or  at Sheet Music Plus
http://tinyurl.com/yb9fl39r