[Magdalen] Dilemma

Clarissa Canning canplum at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 22:43:50 UTC 2021

definitely wear masks , can double yours , wear two . Keep the distance
inside and out . I have been hanging out with friends who have a sewing
business for weeks, we don’t wear masks in back room only in front when
customers come . We keep six feet distance mostly. I am vaccinated .
Taking them to A park if it’s not crowded is good can wear masks or not .
Don’t know if the movie theatre allows unvacs , lots places here don’t many
check .  it is still up to your comfort though .