[Magdalen] Dilemma

Renee Rutkowski flyingfish224 at aol.com
Mon Nov 29 00:35:30 UTC 2021

I wouldn’t risk it - family or not.  No vaccines, no makes, and I am 65+, “fluffy”, and with a heart rhythm thing.

Of course, your mileage may vary, but the risk is to you, not your grands.  Your son can hire (or do a childcare swap ) a person of similar bent to his own. Having had COVID does not give extended immunity, as Lesley said.  One can carry the virus, even if not sick.

Trust the science.  That’s my view.

Renee
Sent from my iPhone