[Magdalen] Dilemma

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 19:30:34 UTC 2021

Be strong and firm, Grace..  You have every right to say 'No'.  You are not
being selfish.  You are being sensible and responsible where he is not.
These are not usual times and you should not be asked to jeopardize your
health,   and, indeed,  your own Church work and the people you mix with as
we approach Christmas!

Marion, a pilgrim.