[Magdalen] FaceBook?

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 10:30:35 UTC 2021

Thanks, Christopher.  Yes, I did attend the consecration of our new
bishop.  I carried a sweetgrass cross in the procession. Wow!  Then, on
Sunday, Presiding Bishop Michael Curry officiated and preached at Good
Shepherd, Summerville.  Because of covid restrictions, that service was
outdoors at parishioners' farm.  A very big crowd in attendance, and just
as service began, the clouds opened and the rain poured down.  Bishop Curry
officiated at a shortened morning prayer liturgy and preached for less than
10 minutes.  Headlines reported "Presiding Bishop preached on the reign of
God in the rain of God!"

Bishop Ruth is coming to Good Shepherd on Friday evening to meet and greet
our parish and parishioners.  This is a 'getting to know you' gathering
that she is doing in each of our 31 parishes, missions, and worshipping
communities.

Good times in DoSC,
Ginga