[Magdalen] Springfield election

Simon Kershaw simon at kershaw.org.uk
Sun Oct 17 13:04:14 UTC 2021

I see that the diocese of Springfield held a "nominating synod" for
Bishop yesterday, to narrow the field of candidates down to three,
leading to an "Electoral Synod" on 11 December.

Those of you who have been on this list and its predecessors for several
decades may recognise the name of one of the three, Mary Ann Hill, who
before her ordination was an active member of St Sam's when I joined in
1993. How exciting to see her picking up the most votes in yesterday's
election.

simon

--
Simon Kershaw