[Magdalen] Dental prayers

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 16:02:16 UTC 2021

Hi, Susan,

Here's hoping your dentist can oblige in at least a preliminary
assessment.   The last thing you need is tooth aggro' while having your
radiation!.

Recently I had an eagerly awaited return of my insert upper plate.  Then my
fractured orbital bone situation became a priority and the two appointments
were scheduled for the same day within minutes of each other.  The
opthalmologist said, 'your eyes are more important.'.  Uh, yes, BUT.  It
all worked out when my dentist got an earlier appointment to switch with
me..  I will hope that maybe you will have a similar miraculous outcome,
better stilll with treatment of the tooth, not just meds to see you through!

In a totally unrelated item,  in my recipe looseleaf I came across a recipe
from you for African Peanut soup (2010).  Forwarded to me by Eleanor Braun
in 2016.  Sooo good -- I must make it again soon.

I keep the prayer wheel turning for you and your recovery!

Marion, a pilgrim