[Magdalen] Dental prayers

Susan Hagen susanvhagen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 19:30:35 UTC 2021

Status update:
I saw the dentist today and he took an x-ray.  He says the nerve is
clearly aggravated but at present he doesn't see infection.  He has
started me on antibiotics to head one off.  He said that may take care
of it for now and if not I'll probably need a root canal.  So, keep up
the prayers please.
Susan