[Magdalen] Big Changes

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Mon Sep 20 19:47:21 UTC 2021

Hi Jay,

Here I thought your working days were behind you. At least the present seems pleasant for  both members of the marital unit.

Are you still attending the Old Believer Church?   I think many currert  Olld Believers are not different from a Rocor congregation.

I think it is close to 15 years since I first met you up in Crossville Tn for Evensong at St. Raphael's.

We  have our traditional celebration of the Exaltation of the HOly Cross yesterday.  So tomorrow is the Leavetaking. If you are Old Calendar  it's coming up still.

Stay well !

Joe Cirou