[Magdalen] Google launches rockets at Magdalen

P. Dan Brittain pdan.brittain at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 22:31:32 UTC 2022

On Mon, Aug 1, 2022 at 12:47 PM Louise Laughton <llaug2 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello, Ann. I still think often of that long-ago day in Syracuse with the
> shaped-note singing fest at Grace Church and people camping at Chittenango
> Falls. I too thught that the list had lost everybody else to Facebook. Hope
> you’re doing well.

Glad we are back together. The late Molly Wolf and her family were part of
that camping gathering too.
--
P. Dan Brittain
Harrison, Arkansas

Transcriptions, Arrangements and Original Compositions
Wind Band, Brass Band, Choir, and Ensembles

http//:pdanbrittain.com  Or  at Sheet Music Plus
http://tinyurl.com/yb9fl39r

[image: width=]